Tree Tag Starcraft 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tree Tag Starcraft 2

A forum on Tree tag UMS on Starcraft 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[General] Basic Models & Others

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrozenShadow
New Tagger
New Tagger

[General] Basic Models & Others Empty
PostSubject: [General] Basic Models & Others   [General] Basic Models & Others EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:00 am

First, I'd start of with how the death models of the buildings aren't respective to it. Like the Bigger Pylon, on death it shows a Pylon. This can play a major problem in terms of sight, if I was just to look in time to see a Pylon dying, maybe it wasn't a pylon. It's not really a major change, as I haven't seen a building that doesn't have the same function as a Pylon die as another model, but it would look unprofessional.

Second, I'd like to give the suggestion to you to add range indicators, such as those on the siege tank, so that a player knows if he can blink to that area, or if a terran player can reach the target cast point.

Lastly, the pathing of Starcraft 2 does not work will for the terrans, so maybe a slight increase in the line of sight would make up for their disadvantage.

Well thats it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apex
Tree Tag Hugger
Tree Tag Hugger
Apex

PostSubject: Re: [General] Basic Models & Others   [General] Basic Models & Others EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 am

Death models will be fixed in the next patch.
Hmmm range indicators. Im not sure why blink would need a range indicator, since it can be targeted anywhere and you just blink close to the target as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://treetag.forumotion.com
FriendlyBus
New Tagger
New Tagger

PostSubject: Re: [General] Basic Models & Others   [General] Basic Models & Others EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

it'd be nice for island hopping sometimes i've screwed up and ended up in a river instead of next island, but not a big deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Basic Models & Others   [General] Basic Models & Others Empty

Back to top Go down

[General] Basic Models & Others
Page 1 of 1