Tree Tag Starcraft 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tree Tag Starcraft 2

A forum on Tree tag UMS on Starcraft 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Balance 4vs8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Tagger
Tagger

New Balance 4vs8 Empty
PostSubject: New Balance 4vs8   New Balance 4vs8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:24 am

For the moment it does seem to get fairly overwhelming for the probes with so many scans and being surrounded by four Thor's, i know its hard to balance these kind of things in a hurry. It does look like the Thor's are enjoying themselves more now that it is easier and even the probes think of it as a bit more of a challenge so it looks like people are having a bit more fun now. Just thought I'd get some early feedback after playing a few games with this new balance, time will tell how well it goes over until items can be introduced.
Back to top Go down
Apex
Tree Tag Hugger
Tree Tag Hugger
Apex

New Balance 4vs8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Balance 4vs8   New Balance 4vs8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Hopefully theres no crying about how Terrans are now imba
Back to top Go down
https://treetag.forumotion.com
broodclaw
New Tagger
New Tagger
broodclaw

New Balance 4vs8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Balance 4vs8   New Balance 4vs8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:49 am

definitely enjoying tree tag more with 4 v 8. in general, i noticed that the thor's win rate is much higher than when it was just 3 v 9. less people quitting when getting thor as a last entry into the game too, although those unaware of the new 4 v 8 change would still quit while the game is loading from the lobby.

the game is still very winnable for probes, especially if u get noob thors. of course, when u have experienced thors playing, the game can be pretty short. but overall, i think the change has resulted in both thors and probes having more fun. as a probe, nothing was more boring than having to wait out 30 minutes of not having to do anything and win. as thor, it was frustrating searching for probes when u have inexperienced partners.

all in all, i think it's win-win: if thors are good, the game ends fast, and probes can quickly move on to the next challenge. if probes win, it's definitely more satisfying, and not just a meaningless 30 minutes of pylon farming and massing units.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Balance 4vs8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Balance 4vs8   New Balance 4vs8 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Balance 4vs8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tree Tag Starcraft 2 :: Suggestions/Feedback/Bugs :: Feedback-
Jump to: