Tree Tag Starcraft 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tree Tag Starcraft 2

A forum on Tree tag UMS on Starcraft 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dead tree trunks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenn
New Tagger
New Tagger

Dead tree trunks Empty
PostSubject: Dead tree trunks   Dead tree trunks EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Make fallen tree's trunks visible while destroyed in fog.

Dead tree trunks Screen12

Dead tree trunks Screen13

As shown in the images, trunks of trees that were cut down by probes are only visible to the probes, and cannot be seen by the thor. It makes tracking trails for thors harder.

Last edited by Xenn on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding images.)
Back to top Go down
Apex
Tree Tag Hugger
Tree Tag Hugger
Apex

Dead tree trunks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead tree trunks   Dead tree trunks EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:36 pm

If I implemented it, wouldn't the terrans be able to see where the probes are when they see a tree trunk dissapear?
Back to top Go down
https://treetag.forumotion.com
Mike
Tagger
Tagger

Dead tree trunks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead tree trunks   Dead tree trunks EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

That is what i was thinking but then i realized i think he means that trees that have been cut down as probes remain that way as trunks instead of disappearing for Thor's so you know there is a possibility that a probe is in there somewhere and not just mistaking it for a normal path. It's even very difficult to see as sometimes you can make a good cut into the forest as a probe where it still looks like there is no massive gap into it for the Thor as tree trunks aren't visible when they walk by if there had no vision of it while it was being cut down.

In the case this isn't what he meant then it would be extremely difficult for probes as it is a dead give away for them, especially at early game where it matters most for them to get a base up and running quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead tree trunks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead tree trunks   Dead tree trunks Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead tree trunks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tree Tag Starcraft 2 :: Suggestions/Feedback/Bugs :: Suggestions-
Jump to: