Tree Tag Starcraft 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tree Tag Starcraft 2

A forum on Tree tag UMS on Starcraft 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wonderwhite
New Tagger
New Tagger

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Hey these are my suggestions, you said you got my email, but i thought i'd post them here as well :]

Give tower's sight instantly. One way maybe to - instant build , with instant salvage option for 10 seconds only.

Spawn probes in circle at start (just something minor because its hard to move when there is a couple afk guys and you spawn in the middle)

Tree passageways on bottom right/top left - like on the wc3 map where there were larger trees that sort of made a canopy for the ents!

In wc3 you couldnt build in the water! BUT you could build on ramps up to islands.

Make autoturrent smaller so can be placed in between trees easier?? if possible

Scoreboard put all thors down the bottom - just so it is easier to see who is dead or alive when ur are the thors.

STORM EARTH AND FIRE - music enabled Very Happy (just something little that is missing from the original, dont have to implement that i suppose as people spammed it and it caused the infernals to lag)

Also I dont know if you removed team killing to stop greivers?? BUT if so, you can still grieve with units like stalkers (can kill probe with summoned unit), so, maybe fix that up too.

+ waterfall!!

obvious ones: items for thors and heroes?, leveling thor skills, greater units for probes to summon.

also i think the line of sight (range) on wards slightly smaller in your version than the wc3 version.

remove fallen trees faster, to avoid confusion.

Provide fallen probes with true sight to detect wards.

EDIT:

- Also if someone builds on top of themselves and there is nowhere for the probe to go they get stuck, unable to issue commands. In wc3 you were moved to the closest available spot (like down a cliff or out of the ring of trees)
Back to top Go down
shane3x
Tagger
Tagger
shane3x

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 am

1. I think this is fair, and it has been implemented in 1.50

2. This has also been implemented but I don't think very well. I would prefer them closer together then they currently are because it took me a while in several games to locate where I was. At least before it was easier to identify and select your probe.

3. I don't really understand this.

4. This is in the new version too, problem is the building on ramps isn't working as you've described yet.

5. I'm not sure if this is possible since the trees take up a lot of space and there aren't many 'One grid square' locations within reach that you couldn't get to in 2 seconds by blowing stuff up yourself.

6. Would be nice

7. I think for lag's sake leave it out, although personally I couldn't care either way if you could guarantee it wouldn't lag and was able to keep the map within B.net's limit (don't think the later is a problem).

8. This was meant to be fixed in 1.49 but this should be addressed shortly

9. O.o

10. Thors are currently UP, we need them balanced to be equal before new elements are considered.

11. See above.

12. In addition, it would be nice if the fallen tree would disappear entirely so we could see the map a bit better.

13. See 10.

14. You shouldn't be building on yourself to begin with, given the context of this point you're most likely to be island hopping and the canon thing probes get should be more then enough to make space for buildings and movement.
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
New Tagger
New Tagger

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:52 am

wow, i noticed you updated the game with almost everything he said there.

I really don't like how you can't build in the water anymore! used to be able to build a sensor tower in the water then blink into the high ground. Now you can't do that and you basically have to destroy the trees around the ramp entrances which exposes where you are. It also used to be a lot of fun building in the water in the very bottom left corner because there was no land there and you could hide stuff really well. You need to bring this back, not being able to build in water = no fun.
Back to top Go down
Apex
Tree Tag Hugger
Tree Tag Hugger
Apex

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 am

Actually I was just trying to make it more similar to Warcraft 3 Tree tag. Which is what all his suggestions are based on. Building on water is pretty unfair since it means you can blink to anywhere from a river, and just place a tower there. You can build sight towers a bit below a ramp, since i left some space there. I will look for a better solution in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://treetag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tree Tag Starcraft 2 :: Suggestions/Feedback/Bugs :: Suggestions-
Jump to: