Tree Tag Starcraft 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tree Tag Starcraft 2

A forum on Tree tag UMS on Starcraft 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thor Vision Turret

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Tagger
Tagger

Thor Vision Turret Empty
PostSubject: Thor Vision Turret   Thor Vision Turret EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:11 am

I noticed that the Thor Vision Turret no longer grants sight beyond trees like it used to, i can understand this might be to stop Thor's from accidentally finding a base in the trees but it also greatly reduces the effectiveness of it other than just a scout for the middle to see if the probes are being freed. This just adds to the already difficult play style for new players as Thor's and i was just interested to what others thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Apex
Tree Tag Hugger
Tree Tag Hugger
Apex

Thor Vision Turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor Vision Turret   Thor Vision Turret EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:45 am

I agree with you, it is harder to play like that, but it does add a bit of realism. How can a small turret be able to look over all those trees?
Back to top Go down
https://treetag.forumotion.com
kser
New Tagger
New Tagger

Thor Vision Turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor Vision Turret   Thor Vision Turret EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Yep instead of providing sight, the turret should provide information on structure being built close to that area.

Apparently if i placed a turret right outside some bushes, it's unable to reveal the structure in the bushes right beside me despite such close distance. Imo, it should be able to detect structures within certain radius (note: this is not radius of sight such that it;s revealing the area, just showing the structures in fog).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thor Vision Turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor Vision Turret   Thor Vision Turret Empty

Back to top Go down

Thor Vision Turret
Page 1 of 1